Monday, February 6, 2012

About the blog

Hello non-existent readers - I've never blogged before, nor have a I ever seriously considered doing it in the past. However, with my ENGL488B class requiring that I run a live blog throughout the semester, here I am. So, here's how it's going to be.

You probably know me as that kid who never talks, or the one who doesn't shut up, depending on how I am around you, or maybe you're a JapersRink reader who knows me as the UMD hockey goalie with those pads they wrote about a couple of times. Either way, hopefully you don't think this blog sucks.

I intend to run a blog heavily based on NHL news, specifically focused on the local team, the Washington Capitals. However, it's not always fun to just read about hockey, so I will also dabble in the world of music, movies, college life, weird news, and whatever the hell else I feel like writing about. I won't be blogging daily, bi-daily, whatever, but hopefully at least a couple of posts a week as my time allows. So, with that all in mind, I'm going to get moving on trying to figure out how to format this page to look the way I like it, and how to get it all working correctly. See you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure JBeibs is totally reading this! (sarcasm, of course)

    ReplyDelete