Wednesday, April 11, 2012

That hour you made all those bad decisions

Blog challenge - use your own image. Well, I'm not much in the way of a photographer, though I did put together a highlight reel of videos/dancing/pictures from my spring break trip, but it seems to be too long to upload into 'Blogger,' and it was a huge pain in the ass to spend the hours making it in the first place, so I'm not redoing it for the purposes of this challenge. Instead, I decided to go in a different direction.

Thanks to a free program I was able to download called "Virtual DJ Free," I bring you my attempt at making an hour long mix, full of the kind of stuff that you have playing during that last hour of your party where everyone is beyond rowdy, capping off their bonus drinks and making their decisions that have everyone laughing at them the next day. So check it out and next time you are raging at two in the morning and the music sucks, you'll know what to put on.

PS - Yeah, it's not perfect and there's some mistakes in there, but for a kid who knows jack about DJing and had to press all the buttons and stuff using a mouse on a virtual DJ pad, I think it still came out pretty damn good. Especially since I still don't know how to use a lot of it. Maybe I'll try this again sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment